8.02.2011

First Post in My Blog of All Things Beauty!

So, I'm really excited to share my experiences with you and for you to share with me in return. Mostly I am interested in skincare, make-up, hair, and fashion and I have been reading and writing about them for as long as I can remember. I'm a 22-year-old thrift store ADDICT and employee of a drug store, which gives me unadulterated (& discounted) access to the newest beauty products. Sometimes, when my meager income allows, I am able to purchase select products from Sephora and the like. I'm also a fan of Ulta.com and Lush.

My name is Sophie, but my nickname given by my friend's boyfriend is Little Red Thing- thus the unconventional name. I assume this is due to my reddish hair. Otherwise I'm offended.

Occasionally, I'll share other things about my life (unless you object). But only if something interesting happens. Promise that I won't bore you with stories about my Aunt Sue (purely fictional) or my carpal tunnel (mostly fictional). I'll try to include lots of pictures, because that's what makes cyber life more interesting and relatable I think. Maybe even some videos/tutorials? I'm not that high tech, but we'll see. My iPhone practically sets my life up for me...

What kinds of things do you like to read in beauty blogs? I'll read and try to apply all comments and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...